Wednesday, March 21, 2012

KL Industries Pro 120 Mooring Cover

KL Industries Pro 120 Mooring Cover Reviews



Other Picture


KL Industries Pro 120 Mooring Cover Feature

  • Cover gives years of protection shielding out rain and debris.
  • The shock cord gives a snug, tight fit.
  • Marine grade polyester blend
  • Support poles included
The KL Industries mooring cover gives years of protection shielding out rain and debris. It's crafted of a durable marine grade polyester blend. It's supported by seats with backs folded down and by an adjustable center support pole to eliminate puddling.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
1970 Chrysler Newport AC Compressor

Post a Comment